The final 6 weeks of rehearsal classes begin the week of February 14th. (Week of February 21 is vacation - NO CLASSES). Please remember attendance is most important during these 6 weeks.
The week of April 4th-10th there will be NO regular weekly classes held at the studio.
You will receive your ticket order forms vis USPS on Monday, February 21, 2022. Please fill out your requests for tickets and return by USPS only to LaPierre School of Dance, 75 Pearl Street, Reading, MA 01867 ASAP. We cannot accept hand delivered order forms. If you do not receive an order for please email email@example.com.
The New England Ticket Service will fill your ticket orders as they are received. They will automatically search out the best available seats for your party. Your fulfilled ticket order can be picked up at the Collins Center on:
Thursday, April 7th: 4:30-6:30pm
Friday, April 8th: 4:30-6:30pm
If you plan to attend dress rehearsal on Friday, April 8th, you will need to pick up your ticket order on Thursday, April 7th. Each ticket order will contain a "PARENT PASS" for dress rehearsal. Parent passes allow two parents or guardians into the theater to view the dress rehearsal. **This policy is strictly enforced**
Watch your dancer's performance time and time again! Please check the box on you ticket order form if you would like to purchase a performance link. You can include payment with your ticket order.
The week of April 11th we will be having a "CONDENSED SCHEDULE" of classes.
Tot-Trot and Pre-Dance 1 will have class on Saturday, April 16th. Please watch for an email with specific class times for this day.
We will rehearse our Tor-Trot and Pre-Dance 1 students for one last time in the studio. We will secure entrances and exits from the stage.
Tot-Trot and Pre-Dance 1 dancers will only perform in 1 show at the Collins Center. Please see below:
WHAT TIME SHOULD MY DANCER ARRIVE AT THE COLLINS CENTER ON SHOW DAY?
THE WEEK OF THE SHOW: APRIL 4TH-9TH WE WILL NOT BE HOLDING REGULAR CLASSES AT THE STUDIO.
HOW QUICKLY SHOULD I GET ME TICKET ORDER FORM IN?
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY TICKET?
** When ordering tickets, please make sure to order for the correct show.**
Tot-Trot & Pre-Dance 1 dancers will sit in a designated area in the theatre with ONE parent. We feel the are too young to be in the dressing room. Your ticket order for will explain how to order your tickets to the show.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY DANCER AFTER THE FINALE?
We will need 2 Moms from each class to go backstage with the kids for the Saturday and Sunday shows. These wonderful moms will stay backstage with the kids while they perform and bring them back into the theater to join their parent after they dance. Again at the end of the show they will accompany the kids backstage to participate in the Finland wait with them for parents to pick them up at the end of the show. If you are interested please let Sue know.
**Only mothers who are volunteering should be backstage during the show.**
Week of April 11th:
Week of April 18th:
Class continue until Saturday, May 14th. Students are expected to finish the entire year to be eligible for next year's show.
1. At The Club (Opening, Sam)
2. Hey Baby (Novice Jazz, Kristina)
3. Impeto (Modern Production, Carolyn)
4a. Sunny Days (Tot Trot Saturday, Kristina) *Saturday Show*
4b. Skidamarink (Pre-Dance 1 Saturday, Kristina) *Sunday Show*
5. Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow (Ballet 1/Ballet 2 Wednesday, Aine)
6. Back to Bach (Senior Ballet, Spencer)
7. Fire and The Flood (Teen/Junior Modern, Carolyn)
8. Diamonds are A Girls Best Friend (Ballet 2 Saturday, Vanessa)
9. Queen (LDT Hip Hop, Tom)
10. Shake Your Groove Thing (Petite Jazz, Andrea)
11. Little Esmerelda (Novice Ballet, Spencer)
12. Put On A Happy Face (Ballet 1 Saturday, Vanessa)
13. Mirrors (Senior Tap, Sam)
14, Into the Sea (Teen Contemporary, Carolyn)
15. Evan (Senior Dance, Carolyn)
16. A You're Adorable (Pre-Dance 2 Wednesday, Kristina)
17. Back to Dance (Senior/Teen/Junior Hip Hop, Andrea)
18. Polonaise Waltz (Petite Ballet, Spencer)
19. Itty Bitty (Novice Tap, Kristina)
20. Swans (Teen/Junior Ballet, Spencer)
21. People Need a Melody (Senior Modern, Carolyn)
22. Symphony of the Seas (Junior Tap, Kristina)
23. Rhythm of the Night (Teen Jazz, Andrea)
24. Va'Nomo (Petite Modern, Carolyn)
25. Check Mate (Senior Contemporary, Carolyn)
26. Move It Like This (Ballet 1/Ballet 2 Hip Hop Saturday, Vanessa)
27. Dancing Fool (Teen Tap, Vanessa)
28. You & Me (Junior Contemporary, Carolyn)
29. Hey Girls (Novice/Petite Team Hip Hop, Andrea)
30. Car Wash (Pre-Dance 2/Ballet 1/Ballet 2 Hip Hop Wednesday, Andrea)
31. Ain't No Man (Senior Jazz, Andrea)
32. Wepa (Ballet1/Ballet 2/Novice/Petite Team Acro, Kristina)
33. Que Calor (Junior Jazz, Andrea)
34. Blue Suede Shoes (Petite Team Tap, Sam)
35. Broadway (Closing, Sam)